Home Forums Class 4 Writing a Court Report-Questions?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Administrator
    Keymaster

What questions do you have about writing a court report?

#5421 Reply
    Judith McGuinness

You and Lucy answered my questions about recommendations, so thank you for that!

#5432 Reply
    Cathy Skinner

I believe you all answered most of my questions …but i look forward to delving into it more tomorrow evening!

#5443 Reply
    Anastasia Warden

It seems like several recommendations are made in the court report – I know the number of recommendations varies by case but what is the general range in terms of the number of recommendations made?

#5449 Reply
    Peter Manuel

I suspect my challenge will not be writing it per se, but gathering the needed information and making wise recommendations.

#5716 Reply
    Shama Thakkar

My biggest block will organizing, but through practice and asking the relevant questions, I will get it right.

#5731 Reply
    Mindy Felixbrod

I don’t have any questions at this point – I am trying to be aware of when abbreviations for names are necessary or not. Also, I am trying to distinguish how to go about the he/she said with or without quotes since we cannot record (even with permission?). I will Defino be looking for guidance as I write a real life report

#5743 Reply
    Amy Aynedjian

I am wondering how to get all of the interview information into the court report.
    Since we need to support all of our recommendations in which section should we put things that don’t fall into a specific category(medical, educational, psychological and so on)
    I was also wondering how to include information from the CASA attorney without over sharing !

#5746 Reply
    Fran Waller Robertson

I am looking forward to reading more court reports to really get a full picture.
    I can sometimes get too wordy in putting my thoughts down on paper. I am working on it.
    My immediate concern is making a “cheat sheet” for myself to be sure that I use the proper Titles (Mother not mom etc). I need to make a complete list of the acronym use. They can sometimes throw me off track.

#5795 Reply
    Alondra Palacios

All my questions were answered during class but if I ever have any questions, I will reach out to you guys.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Writing a Court Report-Questions?
Your information: